Monday, October 25, 2010

We had a birthday!


Elemental OM turned 2 this month. We missed our big bday celebration due to some unforeseen events in my life that had me running back and forth to California. For EOM's birthday, I'm giving him (he's a boy in case you couldn't tell) an energy cleaning from a healer. To support his detox, I'm asking that all the yogis bring in written prayers, poems, crystals, flowers or other items to offer up in gratitude to our little guy and to Lebanon. The healer is going to work on the community in Lebanon as well.

According to the healer, Route 42 is giving us (Lebanon) a lot of trouble. We should all be potting extra plants in our homes. Fill your home with the scent of lavendar, sandalwood or jasmine. If you love crystals, he had the following advice:

"Place a crystal outside your door and ask it to take in all the negativity and transmute it. Place another small crystal outside your door, you can program it with the thought "inside these doors is a wonderful, healing space" or words to that effect and ask the crystal to emanate that vibration -- actually all of your crystals should be programmed to emanate a high vibration of healing love, your life will improve. Hey, it's worth a try, right? The emanation crystal should be placed on the side of the door that opens into your home and the negative vibe crystal should be on the other side."

In general, I think we should all be having wonderful and positive thoughts for Lebanon. The studio is still doing well. We are down from last year which is a little sad and frustrating, but I know the economy is bad. I've added a FREE class every week for the last few weeks and will continue to do so. Even if you can't budget in yoga, I'd like you to come and take advantage of that opportunity. Also, if you ever want to be a "check" in person or practice yoga in trade, we can work something out. Also know that you can always call me and I will help you in any way that I can. If you can't afford yoga and need it (and you do), please tell me and let that be my gift to you. It always works out in the end.

I want to remind all of you that the studio is a community. I know we tend to think of it as a business, but its really just a sanctuary for you. We do depend on you to keep our doors open and the toilet paper refilled when it runs out....


Do give a big hug to our instructors. You guys are spoiled rotten and don't even realize it!

Happy bday baby boy! We love you.

CLICK HERE FOR ELEMENTAL OM's ASTROLOGY CHART...super cute

No comments:

Post a Comment