Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Our Lebanon Studio


I'm getting loads of emails with concerns and worries that the Lebanon Studio is closing. I'm so sorry! The news is exactly the opposite. We are expanding in Lebanon! Mindy Ayers, certified yoga teacher and masseuse, is the new Franchisee of the Lebanon Studio. Mindy will be teacher more classes (including Wednesday and Friday at 9:30), adding classes, adding massage services and expanding into other healing modalities.


More more more opportunities to heal in Lebanon.


Mindy is perfect for the job as she has a unique skill set, is highly motivated, very enthusiastic and has tons of fun and amazing friends in Cincinnati that offer holistic services.

You are going to be very happy with the transition.


I will be shifting to Mondays at 12:00 which has always been my favorite spot. I can't wait to get that class rolling again. Mindy will continue to teach in Montgomery as well. This is a partnership. EOM is dedicated to Lebanon.


Class passes are still good at both locations Pricing will not change


What we need from you is your continued and EXPANDED support. The $65 unlimited pass is a bipartisan reward ; ) We benefit because we have a consistent revenue stream. You benefit in that if you are doing 2 classes a week, your yoga class is only costing you $8. Many folks think that because they miss some weeks here or there that they should just do the $80 pass. Here's the math.

$65/month for 12 months = $780

$80/month for 9 months (assume you miss 3 months total) = $720. Throw in a class here and there (5 total) at $13 and you are quickly up to $780.



Your support of our yoga community keeps us thriving in Lebanon and allows us to add classes (we gotta pay our instructors). Please let your YMCA friends know that we offer a discount if you are a member...$10/class>>> I've done the math and this makes us very competitive with the YMCA. (We've got the super cute studio and the quiet space that makes yoga, well, yoga).

We will be having a welcoming party (EOM's 3rd bday in Lebanon) on Friday, August 26th. Come welcome Mindy and celebrate our continued existence in Lebanon! Much Love, Pam

2 comments:

  1. Yay Lebanon! Spent some time up there last weekend and it is a GREAT SPACE. Thanks Pam and congrats Mindy! Will start sharing my time between both studios now that I've been to Lebanon.

    OH, and by the way, the unlimited/renewing class pass is the way to go. Helps Pam & Mindy know what $$ is coming in, and makes it easy on the student to just show up and not worry about paying for classes (workshops extra but pick and choose them wisely).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to have this opportunity to share my gifts at Lebanon Elemental OM. I truely love what I do!!! Thank you Pamela for believing in me. I look forward expanding the classes, adding workshops, and giving massages to the community. I find happiness through service and helping others. Namaste, Mindy Ayers

    ReplyDelete