Monday, November 21, 2011

Spirit Expressing Through Me


This weekend was the Victory of Light Festival here in Cincinnati. It's a super groovy festival with lots of Spiritual Seminars, Products and Healers. I always go because it's a consolidated gathering of many of my friends that do healing work. It's a big social gathering.



Of course while I'm there, I always have a reading. This time around, my good friend Kimberley (Organic Oracle who reads in Montgomery on Wednesdays) told me to go check out a Native American Indian named Ted Silverhand. Wowsie! He was cool.



He expanded upon lots of things going on in my life...business, relationship and children. He gave me a little glimpse to the future (it looks really good). The most powerful thing he said to me though, was that I am a teacher. God intended for me to be a teacher of many. God chose this life so that He could express through me as a teacher.



I've heard that sort of thing before...that we are an expression of God. I think I've even talked about it myself, but in the moment that he said it I really got it. I am sitting here in this amazing human form with some pretty cool gifts that were given to me so that God could have a good time teaching. There's some abstract notion of whatever is out there (God to me or something else to you) learning, growing and experiencing through me. It goes much much deeper to dharma and whatnot, but that's a bit much for this post.



Anyhow, today I was working on finding a name for our upcoming EOM Teacher Training Progam. (you get a 200 hr yoga certification AND are certified as an Elemental Cleansing Coach...it's going to be AWESOME!!) Anyhow, I sure was having fun with names. It hit me that Spirit was having fun to. It was so tangible and so real. I get it now. I am an expression of a desire that Spirit manifested. Spirit desired my existence. Not only did Spirit desire my existence, but jobs were given to be done and the daily job is to have a good time.



I'm here to play with my kids because Spirit sure thinks that's fun.
I'm here to walk my dog because Spirit always wanted a Golden Retriever.
I'm here to teach my yogis yoga because Spirit loves yoga and to teach. Spirit also likes to cook, dance and has an affinity for very unpractical shoes.



How simplistic. How real.

No comments:

Post a Comment