Sunday, February 24, 2013

Kundalini Teacher Traing...I'm on my way

It’s 9 pm ish in New Dehli and I’m sitting in a super posh upgraded executive kind of suite room having just had a massage and a very elegant dinner.  I can’t say that I feel quite human yet, but I’m clean and have hair that is blown dry.  I love pasta.

The car comes at 10 pm so Zant and I can head to the airport for about 23 hours of plane rides.  While I’m not looking forward to a plane ride, every mile towards Ohio, my kids, my pets, and my studios will be a thrill.  I miss America and all that it has to offer.  I’m so looking forward to walking into my home and realizing that I live like royalty.  I can’t wait for my fluffy bed, my oversized tub, my big screen TV, and a Bi Bim Bop at Iron Chef.  If I ever start to take America and all that it offers for granted ever again, I’m just going to pull out my pictures of India. 

I wish so badly that I had some amazing spiritual story to share about this Kundalini Teacher Training, India, and life as we know it.  I’m hoping that in the future, all will be revealed to me and translated to you.  Everyone told me that I would change a lot because of this program, not just the Kundalini, but also from being in India.  I don’t know that I have.  I feel exactly the same as when I left only with some of my flaws, faults, and idiosynchronisities highlighted.  Trust me, I still got a lot to work on before I become enlightened. 

I can’t say that I found God.  What I did find from the craziness of not just India, but also a yoga teacher training set up and intended to push your buttons on every single level, is that I possess a solid and quiet groundedness.  I think it keeps me sane and keeps me from doing a lot of crazy things.  I’m gonna call that solidity “God” for now.  Sat Nam Yogis.  See you VERY soon.   Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment