Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Open Letter

Yogis,

Everyone is asking me about what I am currently working on. Maybe its because I'm buzzing around excited out of my mind! So here goes.

The Learning Center is set to open in September. I am subleasing space from my dear friend and astrology teacher, Pam Gallagher. Many of you have been to her workshops. Her space is on Red Bank Road. If you take 71 south and get off at the Red Bank exit you will go straight through the light and it is on the right in a little building that houses Baker Chiropractor. It is across the street from the Plastic Surgery Group and Subway. THIS IS A CLASSROOM ONLY....NO YOGA THERE.

I leased the space because I want to get the Elemental Immersion (the 28 day Ayurvedic Cleanse) into Cincinnati. I find that folks in Cinci don't want to drive all the way to Lebanon once a week, so this makes sense. There are lots of other yoga studios in that area that they can practice the yoga piece out of.

The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success Workshop
is sold out...ok one spot left in this minute, (for the 2nd time)! I'm so excited that there is so much interest. Honestly, it is the simplest daily practice and it will absolutely change the way you think and change your life. It is the one thing I have taken from all my studies at the Chopra center and use without exception. I will be doing it again in the fall if you missed it. Thank you thank you!!

I was looking for property to expand. It's on hold. I looked everywhere and was overwhelmed by all the options. The economy is shifting and there is a TON for sale and a TON for lease. It makes picking a location tough because you don't feel the energy of movement anywhere. I'm going to sit still until the Universe moves me. (be gentle).

NOW.....THIS IS WHAT I'M FLOATING WITH STARS ABOUT:

I am deep in the process of bumping out a super cool subdomain for elementaom.com that is going to be all education. You will be able to log on and sign up to do the Elemental Immersion online. (By the way....it needs a better name. Elemental Immersion is not "sticky". email me ideals...I'm begging elementalom@mac.com). It will have video and lots of cool programming that I cannot reveal because it is so cutting edge coooooooool. Needless to say, I can't wait. This will make the Elemental Immersion available on a national level. I want to touch as many people with this as I can. It works so well. People shift, they lose weight, they get grounded and connect with their souls!! I want the whole world to shift.

Also, I'm deep in the planning phase on my product line......


No comments:

Post a Comment