Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Insanity

I'm sailing a ship of insanity floating in a sea of tranquility. Come join me.

I'm slowly losing my mind. The more and more grounded, centered and clear I become, the more I simply float away. I find my days full of peace and dreaminess. Problems dissolve and solve themselves. I have time for everything and a wonderful kind of peace.

I am surrounded by the rest of the world which doesn't seem so peaceful and easy. People that talk too much and don't listen. People that are hostile and negative. I find that I don't want to be around them. I grow tired quickly in their presence. I'd rather sit quietly alone. I could become the hermit and live quite happily.

I'm sure I appear spaced out and disinterested as I engage in my daily activities and honestly I am. I can't stand exchanging pleasantries. It bores me. I just really want to know what is going on with you. What are you working on and how are you changing your life? Why do you stay with him or not quit that job? Why aren't you living with passion? I crave newness.

I feel time ticking away and I am driven to solve and help. I feel the intense drive to initiate change and I can't stand to see you stuck. Move.

Oddly, sitting still is the best way to move. Namaste

(I am reading Oriah's new book, "The Invitation". Chapter 1 gave me some weird permission to think these thoughts freely. Her passion and desperation for connection and change resonate with me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment