Monday, July 27, 2009

Philosophy in Progress....Number 1

Principles to live by as decoded by Pamela Quinn.....normal average human on a journey.

Disclaimer: "I have personally tested all of my philosophies through years of research and living. They totally work without exception...for me. I highly recommend that you "fake it until you make it" until you develop your own personal philosophies. In the meantime, these do work and I give them to you to use freely and share with others."

Principle of achieving a life of happiness and purpose #1 (this title may change)

Give Thanks.

Okay, this is not a cop out. It really really works. (I know every spiritual book on the planet includes this step but I have actually tested it and proven it so it is not theoretical garbage). When you get up in the morning, give thanks for everything in your life. Give thanks for all the good stuff and the bad stuff too. Know that when bad things are happening it is simply the universe giving you a tiny nudge or a big huge push to choose a different path and make different choices. It is an opportunity to grow. Repeat this step nightly before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment