Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Elemental OM and Leela!

Yogis,

You hear me say it all the time...

The ONLY reason that we exist is for leela...to play!

We are having so much fun playing at the Elemental OM studio. Please join us for any of the following:

  • I am being interviewed this afternoon between 3:30 and 5 pm on WAIF radio 88.3. Tune in if you would like to hear a little discussion about Ayurveda!
  • I am presenting at YogahOMe on this Thursday, November 19th at 7:30 pm on the same topic. The lecture is FREE. You will learn about the origins of Ayurveda, take dosha quizzes, take balance quizzes and learn a little bit about the Elemental Immersion (our Ayurvedic cleanse). I will be running the Immersion at YogahOMe in January. If you are closer to Oakley than Lebanon, you may want to consider this. It will be Sundays at 5:30 for 4 weeks beginning January 24th.
  • I am presenting at the Victory of Light Festival on Saturday, November 20th at 3 pm. It's a big deal for me, EOM and Lebanon! We are actually listed 3rd on their website which will drive awareness! It is $12 to get into the Festival. All the lectures are FREE and there are a ton to choose from.

EOM would like to thank all of you for your support over the past year! You are the reason that we are here. When I say that this studio is your studio and not mine, I truly mean it. I have been visiting a lot of studios lately and we really do have something magical going on in Lebanon!

Shanti,

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment