Monday, June 22, 2009

The apple cider vinegar diet

I don't recommend any product or service unless I have tried it first and know that it works. It's my philosophy and policy for my studio, my business and my life. That means I've done and tried some pretty freaky things. We'll save the shamanic drumming tantric water immersion experience for another blog and YES I was the only one wearing a bathing suit.

So I'm trying the apple cider vinegar diet. Why? Well, I turned 40 and have put on about 6 pounds in 6 months. That's not a good sign. I will admit to a slight kapha imbalance and a craving for crackers and cheese every single night, but I have both habits under control and yet the weight is not moving.


Dr. Maoshing Ni talks about apple cider vinegar in his book "Second Spring" which got me investigating. There are lots of claims of weight loss associated with drinking a teaspoon of vinegar 3 times a day in a warm glass of water. If you are going to do this with me, buy Braggs. It's all organic and perfect. I warn you that this is not pleasant and results in goosebumps, gagging and an unpleasant prune face....all are temporary.


I tweet as well as blog and I now have a problem with my independant anecdotal and unbiased assessment of the Bragg's vinegar diet.......Patricia Braggs is now following me on Twitter. I followed her back, of course, and discovered that she is just about the nicest person ever. I really want to please her. I want this to work. So now I'm forcing down this disgusting drink three times a day and I'm praying that this works because I really need for Ms. Braggs to be proud of me and happy. So now the results will be tainted. Did the apple cider vinegar truly make me lose weight or was it the dramatic intention setting and desire to please another? I guess I better get through day one before we decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment