Friday, June 5, 2009

Laundry

I love to do laundry. I always have, but now I have energy saver top of the line stacked washer and dryer and you can see the clothes spin. They are cool. I bought white because I think it makes them appear more traditional and that makes me laugh.

They sing. When you turn them on and when they are done, they play the cutest little song. When you hear the song you jump up and run to the little guys to say thanks for the song and it makes the experience of laundry so nice.

I'm grateful to the person who thought to make the washer and dryer sing. I wonder if this person knew that they were spreading happiness. I wonder if their life purpose was to create this tiny modification in the laundry process which improved so many people's lives. I wonder if they are aware of all the people they have touched with their own unique creativity.

You never know who you touch. Each person has a unique skill in talent. If you foster this talent, you will reveal your life's purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment