Wednesday, June 24, 2009

who am i?

I've been on this journey for a few years. It began on May 2nd of 2002, but that's a whole other blog. I'm a big reader and studier. I tend to be very analytical in my spiritual pursuits so in my spare time, you can find me cuddled up somewhere reading and learning. Sometimes I feel like I have read it all and that everyone is saying the same thing in a different way. I wonder what I would say....

I have a friend who says to fake it until you make it. I've pretended to be Deepak, Dr. Dyer, Louis Hay, Claire Diab, Shiva Rae and Rod Stryker while teaching my yoga students. Lately, I've started to notice who I actually am. I do have my own philosophy and my own voice. I've started to use my own ideology and it seems true and resonates.

Sometimes I feel so much just like me that I can't even believe how good it feels to just be me. When I feel just like me I feel soft and fun and energetic. I feel creative and vital. I don't feel that way all the time, but I do more and more. Sometimes I just feel perfect.

We are all perfect in this moment. Love yourself. Each person is unique and has a purpose or "Dharma". What is your truth? Who do you sound like?

No comments:

Post a Comment